Monday, September 3, 2007

CashCrate - another method to earn money online

Other than serving ads on my blog, putting Amazon affiliated links within my content, I recently use GPT (Get Paid To) sites to earn some money online. What GPT means is that you will get paid to:
-Fill up survey
-Sign up for trials
-Request for free samples
-Enter a contest
-Apply for a credit card

There are literally thousands of GPT site in the internet, with hundreds popping up everyday. There are some scam sites definitely and also some sites that fold before they can pay their customers. The two sites I am referring you to have good reviews and well established track record for paying their customers.

The web interface is nice and clean, not those flashy banner type site. After you join up, there are three offers categories to get you started.
Cash offers - where you will complete offers to earn cash. The one I complete is to sign up for eMusic trial to earn $3.oo.
Points offers - to earn points that can use to exchange for Sony PSP or XBOX360.
Daily survey - earn $0.75 per day filling surveys.

The problem for me is that I am from Singapore, so there are only a few offers for me to complete. I am also not eligible for the daily survey. If you are U.S. based, you will benefit the most. That’s why I am using it’s referral system.
How does the referral program work?

The referral program has two levels. You get paid 20% of what your direct referrals make and 10% of what THEIR referrals make. Members can make hundreds a month just by referring other members to our free program!

From Cashcrate FAQ

To see proof of payment from Cashcrate, go to their Official “I got paid!” Thread. at their forum.

Other reviews of Cashcrate:
CashCrate - Get Paid completing Offers and Make Money Online - From Dosh Dosh
CashCrate Proof Of Payment: $116.56- From Bloggingfingers

I hereby refer you to sign up at Cashcrate. Sign up now to start making money online.

http://blogmunch.com